Saturday 26 March 2011

I Painted Things!

What Ho!


As promised in my last post I have gone away, given my little boats a lick of paint and taken photographs of them for you all to.....judge mercilessly.

As requested, I have added a picture for scaling perposes. 

Here we go....

Photobucket
The USS New Ironsides

Photobucket
The USS/CSS Stonewall

Photobucket
The BAP Manco Capac and Atahuallpa

 Photobucket
The domestically built BAP Victoria

Photobucket
A Picture of Peru's force of ironclads....Im not sure why its here....it just is.  

Photobucket
And finally in this batch, a generic....well...it was supposed to be a Box Battery Frigate, but it just looks like a sort of boat shaped thing. I don’t know if I can really find a use for it. Perhaps an coal hulk?

Hope you enjoy them  and dont be shy telling me what you think
Marx

2 comments:

  1. The Peruvian ships are very nice - and thanks for including the ruler!

    I am not so certain about New ironsides however - it might be a bit narrow and angular on the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Yeah, Im not totaly sure about the New Ironsides either. I think I should probably concider having another go at it at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete