Friday 17 June 2011

Second Weekly Update.

I’ve done a fair bit this week. I’ve been working more on my Russians, but, by a strange turn of fate I am simultaneously working on a Second World War Norwegian platoon. Oddly, the Norwegian uniform and equipment in 1940 was the same as the Russian uniform and equipment in the 1870’s, so by just adding a machine gun and a tank I have an entirely new force for an entirely new period.

Anyway, this is what I’ve been up to this week. 

First off, A Russian/Norwegian Officer
Photobucket

Another Officer
Photobucket

And the last of my painting efforts for the week, three artillerymen.
Photobucket

Next up, I dug around in my garage and found out a few toys. I ended up making this train. It’s supposed to be one of those small narrow-gauge types used in India.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My other scratch building effort for the week, a Norwegian Armoured Car.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lastly, Whilst looking around in some dusty boxes I found a few cars and things that I'll paint up and scatter around in my ww2 games.
Photobucket

Hope you like it all. Tell me what you think. Next week hopefully a full weeks’ worth of painted stuff.

Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment