Tuesday 11 October 2011

Polish Armour 1945

Here’s some Polish Armour I painted tonight for my Late War Polish ‘Cursed Army’. Apart from a few brief stints, the Polish resistance, like just about every other resistance movement of The Great Patriotic War, did not have any armoured vehicles to call their own. These assault guns and tanks are made to take part in a ‘what if’ force, fighting off the tail-ends of the Nazi German occupation forces and the new oppressor – The Soviet Union.

Photobucket

Photobucket
A T-28e-85.  This one has probably been captured off the Russians (perhaps part of the 1939 invasion force) and has been re-armed with a captured 75mm or 85mm gun. I knocked it together because I use this tank on 'World of Tanks', and have got to the point where I have to make models of everything that I take a fancy to.
Photobucket
A Captured StuH 42.

Photobucket
A Captured Hetzer.

Photobucket
A Captured FCM36 Ex-Police Tank.

Photobucket
Also, Ive been playing with magnets. Both of the turrets have been hacked up to fit the magnets in properly.

More to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment