Sunday 1 January 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

As I was sat on the sofa, drinking my Lemsip and trying not to infect the rest of my family, I realized that just about all the other blogs on my blog list have passed on their seasons greetings - so I should probably do the same.







"And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together unto one place
and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
And God called the dry land Earth;
and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas:
and God saw that it was good
And from the crew of Apollo 8,
we close with good night, good luck, a Merry Christmas,
and God bless all of you - all of you on the good Earth."

- Commander Frank Borman, live Christmas eve broadcast from lunar orbit in the Apollo 8 space capsule (1968)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Chistmas and a happy New year! Keep up painting and blogging! Greets,

    ReplyDelete