Sunday 11 November 2012

Waste-landers and Raiders [Part 3]

A Few more Post-Apocalyptic Miniatures.

A Local Big-Time Crime Lord, and his bodyguards.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is a miniature from Foundry's Street Violence Range. Took me forever to build up the enthusiasm to paint this one. Not sure why. Its a lovely miniature.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Another Foundry Street Violence Miniature. I use it as Jesus the Second.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I have no idea where this miniature is from. I like it though.

Photobucket
A Necromunda Figure by Games Workshop. I've cut down the knife into a knuckle duster.

MM.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work Sir; these look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic looking figures. The unknown figure as a guess would be a grenadier sculpt not sure if EM4 still do them. There is another company but the name escapes me at present

    ReplyDelete