Tuesday 15 January 2013

Unit 14

Hello Internet,

As some of you know by now, I suffer from a terrible, debilitating illness. Whenever I get into a video game, even a little bit, I end up trying to model the characters from it. This is most noticeable with my minor addition to the Fallout series.

So anyway, we are back in the quagmire again, with me trying to model my character from the game, 'Unit 14'.

Photobucket

For those who play the game and have any sort of idea of what I am nattering on about, Unit 14 is a robot character, the one from this mod [http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/43732] armed with a Tommy Gun. From time to time he also makes use of a huge array of cool guns that he finds laying about near bodies, and bombs, lots of bombs.

I have already located the model that I will use for the basis, an AE:WWII 'American Robot Trooper'. The model looks pretty damned close to what I'm hoping to achieve  so little or perhaps no conversion work will be needed, just a snazzy paint-job.

Photobucket


I've even found a chap in Norway who is happy to swap a few bits for my desired figure. Hurrah!

MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment