Friday 26 July 2013

'Rammy'

Hey Internet,

I've painted a model!

This time - a Hasslefree 'Lisa Lambaste' figure. The figure itself is fantastic and shares a striking resemblance to the character Ramona Flowers, so I painted her up as such.

 photo IMG_1293_zpse83109ff.jpg

It didn't even take long to paint this one up, probably no more than 2 hours, once you subtract the various bits of arseing around, dog walking and watching episodes of Star Trek.

I'm rather happy with how Rammy came out. It was really nice to paint some needlessly bright colours for a change rather than the usual drab and army green.

I don't know whats up with the photos (I'm really, really bad at photography), but in 'real life' the colours are worryingly bright and the skin tone is less...brown.
 photo IMG_1296_zps431a2b74.jpg























Anyway, what do you think?

MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment