Sunday 27 October 2013

Zomtober 2013: Week 4

 photo DSCF2656_zpscedf2c38.jpg

Hey Internet,

So yeah, this week is a bit of a cop-out.

I got drawn back into Flames of War again this week and decided to finish the last few stands of Polish Resistance Fighters - I now have a finished, fully painted infantry horde force for Flames of War!

This isn't all of them by the way, just the ones I've painted this week.

 photo DSCF2642_zps0cb16f29.jpg

Partisans are sort of survivors. I mean, historicity speaking, there was no Nazi-borne Zombie apocalypse at the end of the Second World War, but if there was...

 photo DSCF2649_zpsa3653d1d.jpg
^ I also did an objective marker.

I've also gone though and started the process of re-basing my Poles. Mostly its involved adding a lot of 'tufts', as they are en vogue at the moment. I've been using the brown Army Painter ones and the Games Workshop mixed ones.

 photo DSCF2653_zps551f9fe0.jpg
^ Forest Fighters ambush a German anti-partisan column.  

2 comments:

  1. Rebel miniatures do 15mm zombies. Just saying....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can ever convince my any of my friends to get in on my '1946' project I would rather expect to see a zombie horde or two menacing rural Poland.

      Delete