Friday 20 December 2013

A Jarl - Mithril Miniatures Human Warrior

Hey All,

More pictures charting the progress of my Norse Warhost for 'Of Gods and Mortals'.

Today, we have another painted Jarl. I think it is a Mithril Miniatures Human Warrior of some kind.

Interestingly, this figure is the first wargaming figure that I ever owned. It was given to me by the lad who used to sit next to me in O-Level Maths, back when I was still at school.

As far as I can remember, this is the fourth paint-job that this figure has had. I painted it in the usual way and had a fun time doing so.

 photo DSCF2921_zps1278a600.jpg

 photo DSCF2922_zps4b45cc95.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Great paintjob...and very nice basing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really unsure on basing with flock to start with, but for this project I think it really fits.

      Delete